Saturday, March 16, 2013

Thank You

I Aphrosoul, wish to give a warm, heart felt thank you for attending the second installment of MOJUBA, at Bushbaby Bar & Grill. It was magical night of inspired dance, moving music, good food, good libation, deeper love, and beautiful fellowship. I also wish to thank DJ Greg Cee of Brooklyn Suns for powering the sound, and I wish to thank Bushbaby Bar & Grill for their beautiful sexy space. With the weather slowly getting warmer, the layers of clothing begin to shed and the people begin to venture outdoors more. We are all luminous beings, the flesh of our bodies is just a containment of our illumination. With that said I invite all those likeminded, independent, eclectic, artistic free spirits to the next and future installments of MOJUGBA. Where can release, unplug, free yourself from the mundane. I wish you safe travels along your life path of self discovery and evolution.



No comments:

Post a Comment