Thursday, March 28, 2013

A Nightly Walk Along Fifth Avenue, Manhattan

Wanting to get out for a moment, to catch some night air. I got dressed, stuck my earbuds into ears, began playing a DJ mix I recorded not too long ago, and headed for the subway station. I took the subway train from Brooklyn, into Manhattan. Came out in the 57th ST and Sixth Ave area, and took a walk.


Walking about taking in the night, as well as the scenery. Watching the people as they went about their business. Looking upward into the night sky, observing the moon in all of it's fullness.


Passing along all the stores, places that people with large amounts of money would go to shop. Thinking to myself, if only I had. I continue my walk, thinking, meditating, communing with the night.


After about an hour or so of walling about, I began making my way back toward the subway station. I pass a store with these interesting statues in the window, that caught my attention. There was something about these statues, I felt compelled to photograph them. I finally made my way back to the station, just in time to catch the train. Looking forward to making it back to "Planet Brooklyn."

Alafia (Peace)

No comments:

Post a Comment